I heard that after the third day you start getting more energy. Maybe I haven't been drinking as much as I should, because I still feel weak. I am hitting the 1,200-1,800 calorie intake that they recommend, but I still feel weak. Symptoms of this fast have been: lethargy, weakness, dry mouth, tiredness, and diarrhea. Benefits have been: no more morning stomach aches, hydrated system, no stuffed feeling, self control, more enjoyable food prep and discovery, family involvement in meals, overall healthier feeling, and some weight loss. I don't have any idea how people do it for 30-60 days, but I still believe a week long juice is a fun, challenging, and worthwhile goal. This mornings breakfast was not tasty, but I made it that way so I could get some less desirable but healthy veggies into me without diluting it with a lot of fruit. It had 3 1/2 cups of beet greens, 1 tomato, 2 1/2 cups of spinach, 1/2 lemon, 3 cups of kale, and 3/4 cup of mustard greens. It was a lot of veggies, but it didn't make a lot and was pretty low in calories. I made that and a sweet one last night and was planning on saving the gross one for lunch. I am glad I had the gross one for breakfast because my taste buds weren't really awake, so it wasn't so bad, and now I get to look forward to lunch, instead of of dreading it. It was much easier to down that as a nasty juice then to spend twenty minutes munching on all of it. To make my concoctions taste better, and to not keep running out of key ingredients, I have made a meal plan for the rest of the week. I will go to the store and get what I need for those meals and actually know what I will be having each day. Later - I went to the store and realized that they are missing simple things like wheat grass or pomegranates. Oh well. Dinner wasn't that tasty, and neither will be the breakfast and lunch I made. It is amazing how much adding fruit adds flavor to your drink. Dinner gave me enough energy, even if it wasn't that good. I found a nice grocery store today that has a lot of good produce, so I will get to have a lot more variety. Day four down, three more to go.
[Descargar Ver] Tere Mere Sapne (1971) Película Gratis En Espanol
-
Ver pelicula de Tere Mere Sapne 1971 online, the Tere Mere Sapne pelicula
ver latino, ver pelicula online Tere Mere Sapne en español gratisTere Mere
Sapne ...
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment