Thursday, January 24, 2013

DAY 6 Alright!

If you are wondering why there is no day 5, it is not because I quietly gave up and went to McDonalds, suffering from a heart attack soon after. There was no day 5 because I didn't think much of my diet at all. I wouldn't say that I got a boost of energy like everyone talks about, but I think my body has finally begun to adapt to the diet. I don't feel lethargic and tied anymore. I don't feel super hungry all the time. I do still crave things but have not given in at all (not even to quickly munch a small piece of pineapple that looks so good before it gets blended). It is weird to think tomorrow will be the last day. I don't know what to do for meals now. I know some people choose to extend their diets after the first several days because it gets easier and they begin seeing the benefits, but even though I feel I could (and I have plenty of produce for it) I will be ending it tomorrow still. It has been a great experience for me. Today I made a pre-workout drink recipe I found on healthyblending.com. It had beets, celery, orange, lemon, Swiss chard, and celery. For lunch I made my own concoction. It had pineapple, papaya, carrots, Swiss chard, and red cabbage. Both weren't bad. The workout drink tasted too much of celery, and my concoction (though good) was not that sweet. Dinner was really good. It had kale, Swiss chard, oranges, apples, and carrots. I made a second batch for the kids. It is so nice not feeling weak and tired all the time. I still get hunger pains and cravings though. And so ends another day of my juice fast. Six days down, one more to go.

0 comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online